+27 (012) 346-3542 / 4067
||Tel: +251 1137 13034
|Ministry of Revenue
||+251 1146 67324
||Visas are required by ALL passport holders.
For more information regarding food restrictions, passports/visa and pet travel enquiries, please contact the consulate/embassy – contact details above.
Hepatitis A & B
||Malaria risk in Southern areas
- Valid passport of the driver
- Certified copy of vehicle registration papers in the name of the driver
- Letter of authority from the registered owner if the vehicle is not owned by the driver
- If vehicle is still being financed, carry a letter of authority from the bank (must include dates of travel) together with the vehicle license papers.
- Third-Party Insurance: Compulsory – obtained at the border post
- Vehicle Declaration Form: Stamped by the Ethiopian Embassy where visa was obtained
- Carnet de Passage: Recommended.
- ZA Sticker:
- International Driving Permit: Recommended