||Visas are NOT required by SA passport holders for stay of up to 90 days if travelling for tourism, business or in transit.
For more information regarding food restrictions, passports/visa and pet travel enquiries, please contact the consulate/embassy – contact details above.
- Hepatitis A & B
- Valid passport of the driver
- Certified copy of vehicle registration papers in the name of the driver
- Letter of authority from the registered owner if the vehicle is not owned by the driver
- If vehicle is still being financed, carry a letter of authority from the bank (must include dates of travel) together with the vehicle license papers.
- Third-Party Insurance: Compulsory – obtained at border post
- Carnet de Passage: Highly recommended. if you do not have a Carnet, a TIP will be issued at a fee of USD 150
- Fuel Levy: USD 5 for each entry
- FVP Levy: USD 20
- ZA Sticker:
- International Driving Permit: Recommended
||Morogoro Road (opposite Oryx Petrol Station), Ground Floor, Flat no 3, Block 186 175, Parcel no 33, Dar Es Salaam
||+255 2221 51837
||Tanzania Shilling (TZS)