In the interests of keeping customers and the environment safe – and, of course, to comply with the stringent legislation governing packaging and labelling in this industry – agrochemical companies have to ensure that they communicate a large volume of product information on pack, in the correct way.
This typically includes handling, dosage, usage, storage, disposal, and first-aid instructions, as well as information about potential hazards. Often, these details must be translated into multiple languages.
Furthermore, all this information has to be presented clearly and legibly, in a way that stays with the product throughout its lifetime – until final safe disposal.
All this required information could become very cumbersome, but fortunately Pyrotec PackMedia offers a solution – Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels.
These convenient extended text labels allow manufacturers to:
- Publish instructional information in various formats, whether pictograms, diagrams charts or simple text, to ensure legal requirements are met and the end-user is fully informed about the product and its usage.
- Laminate Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels so that any spills can be wiped down without smudging the all-important information.
- Safeguard the integrity of a specific product by being able to track and trace through the supply chain, incorporating coding or serialisation.
- Deter counterfeiting by using unique printing techniques or holograms in their labelling to ensure authenticity of their product.
- Enjoy environmentally conscious, long-term return on their investment because sustainable packaging solutions minimise cost.
Pyrotec PackMedia’s Fix-a-Form booklet labels not only offer the agrochemical industry significantly more space for legally required information, but they offer excellent legibility as well as a simplified and neat aesthetic to the overall packaging.
Moreover, they offer easy application using standard labelling equipment, which results in uninterrupted production lines – so important in this competitive arena.
For further information on packaging and labelling solutions visit Pyrotec PackMedia today.