With the growth in the building industry there is currently such a huge demand for IBR and corrugated iron roof sheeting that it has culminated in shortages of ‘cromodek’ of up to a year. The raw materials are readily available there is simply not enough manufacturing capacity to meet demand.
Cash business (depending on market sector).
- Simple manufacturing process (one manufacturing process).
- Easy administration (very few product lines and variations).
- High demand for product.
- Easy to market.
- The machine is capable of producing between 10 to 15 meters per minute.
- Capability of producing 0.3mm to 0.8mm thickness
- Machine is capable of rolling width of up to 925mm
- The rollers are made from forged steel and are numerically controlled
- Hydraulic power of 4KW
- PLC driven, with touch screen
- Three-Phase 380 V 50 Hz
- Includes Decoiler
- The machine carries a twelve-month conditional warrantee.
Machine size is 8m long, 1.2m wide, 1.2m high
Shaft diameter is 70mm
Available from local steel merchants as well as from the multinationals, also depending on the current Rand/Dollar exchange rate it is also viable to import.
Cost of manufacture
For the following Cash Flow Projection, we only factored in, running the machine for 1 hour per day, for the first 3 months, then 2 hours per day for the next 3 months, then 3 hours per day for 3 months , then 4 hours per day.
Business Plan Preparation
Comprehensive on-site training
Unit 1, Haryn Park, 13 Mocke Road, Diep River
Tel. No.: +27 21 712 1867
Fax No.: +27 21 712 6038