|Lesotho High Commission
||+27 (012) 460-7648 / 0
||+27 (011) 339-3653 / 4083
|Immigration at Border Post
||+266 2232 4452
||Police: 123 / 124
||Tel: +266 2231 5758
||Visas are not required by SA passport holders.
For more information regarding food restrictions, passports/visa and pet travel enquiries, please contact the consulate/embassy – contact details above.
||Yellow Fever (if coming from an affected area)
||Hepatitis A & B
- Valid passport of the driver
- Certified copy of vehicle registration papers in the name of the driver
- Letter of authority from the registered owner if the vehicle is not owned by the driver
- If vehicle is still being financed, carry a letter of authority from the bank (must include dates of travel) together with the vehicle license papers.
- If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle: Please carry an affidavit from the police giving you authorisation from the owner / financial institution to take the vehicle abroad
- Valid driver’s license
- Toll Fees: R5
- ZA Sticker